- The adidas Yeezy 500 “Enflame” is a vibrant makeup of the chunky, sneaker by Kanye West
- Released in April 2021, the “Enflame” is one of the more abstract colorways in the Yeezy 500 collection
- Its mixture of bright and earthy colors is a departure from the neutral based looks that dominated early Yeezy 500 releases
- Faded navy blue suede panels appear over the brown mesh base on the eyelets and on the collar and heel
- Royal blue leather overlays can be found on the forefoot and sandy suede detailing on the toe
This Enflame iteration of the Yeezy 500 flaunts a fiery look that captivates. Cheap Yeezys Even though the bright, flamy orange midsole gives this silos a stunningly unique look, adidas gives the uppers a signature West treatment in an earthy brown and beige combination. Yeezy 350 The mesh underlayer shows off a dark, muddy brown colourway that gets overlayed with the beige suede around the forefoot, mudguard and heels. fake yeezys The blue accents on the upper add the midsoles’ flamy theme, and the black inner lining completes the exquisite colour theme on this shoe.